*Please note this tire requires the use of a NEW tube
BKT TR 171 Tractor Tires Features & Benefits
- BKT TR-171 Tractor Tires provide extra deep tread lugs that are as much as 25% deeper than conventional R-1 tires.
- Deep tread features outstanding self-cleaning properties and an aggressive bite that is designed for use in paddy fields and wet soil applications.
- The tread lug configuration helps kick out mud and straw before it can clog.
- The extra deep tread lugs provide better performance and increased tire life.
- Manufactured with a natural rubber tread compound that helps resist cuts and tears as well as improves tire wear.
- BKT TR-171 deep tread tractor tires are becoming increasingly popular with mud bogger enthusiasts as well as the swamp buggy racing arena.
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||8 Ply|
|Tread Depth 32nds||60|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||39.6|
|Mounted Width (in)||11.2|
|Rim Width (in)||10|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||No|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Tire Type||Tube Type|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|