14x17.5 14 Ply Carlisle Trac Chief R-4 Skid Steer Tires
Carlisle Trac Chief Features & Benefits
- Carlisle Trac Chief tires are classified as a conventional STANDARD duty tire that fits skids steers as well as small to mid-size compact tractors.
- With a tough nylon cord construction that promotes stability and impact resistance, the Carlisle Trac Chief will meet all your project needs head-on.
- Its flat profile and open lug design provide excellent traction and cleanout, making the Carlisle Trac Chief a great tire choice for all your general purpose applications.
- The built in rim guard protects the bead from debris and other foreign material.
- Carlisle Trac Chief tires are the tire choice for many OEM's skid steers and subcompact tractors.
- Available in a full range of sizes for a variety of equipment.
- The Carlisle Trac Chief general purpose applications are skid steers, mini-skid steers, garden tractors, backhoes, subcompact tractors and aerial lifts.
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||14 Ply|
|Tread Depth 32nds||25|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||36.7|
|Mounted Width (in)||14.1|
|Rim Width (in)||10.50|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||8540|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|