Titan Trac Loader Chevron Skid Steer Tires Features & Benefits
- Titan Trac Loader features a chevron tread pattern with nylon fabric construction Intended for skid steer use.
- Categorized as a conventional tread STANDARD duty tire.
- Field proven and are ideal for light to medium duty service.
- Perfect for use on skid steers, backhoes, aerial work platforms and compact utility tractors.
- Open center lug design promotes self-cleaning for improved traction.
- Constructed with a superior blend of natural and synthetic rubber.
- Titan Trac Loader tires are available in a complete range of sizes to cover a variety of equipment.
- Popular tire choice for many major manufacturers of small industrial compact tractors and skid loaders.
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||14|
|Tread Depth 32nds||24|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||36.4|
|Mounted Width (in)||14.3|
|Rim Width (in)||10.5|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||8540|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|