18x850x8 4 Ply Deestone D270 Features & Benefits
- 18x850x8 4 Ply Deestone D270 golf cart tire offers a relatively long tread life at an attractive price.
- This tire provides a lower cost option for golf course equipment managers when rotating their leased carts. Many leasing companies want at least 50% tread depth when carts are returned.
- Features a standard sawtooth tread pattern that is approved for use on golf courses nation wide.
- Produced in the standard 18x850-8 tire size that comes original equipment on most golf carts.
- Provides a lower cost option when price is a primary factor.
- Overall the Deestone D270 is a good entry-level golf car tire that provides an economical choice when replacing your golf cart or utility vehicle tires.
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||4 Ply|
|Tread Depth 32nds||No|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||No|
|Mounted Width (in)||No|
|Rim Width (in)||No|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||No|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|