20x800x10 04 Ply Titan HD2000 II Tires Features & Benefits
- 20x800x10 04 Titan HD 2000 II Tires are classified as a first-rate PREMIUM heavy duty skid steer tire often used for aerial lift equipment.
- Superior Durability
- Superior puncture resistance
- Extra deep tread depth with more heavy undertread material guard against premature wear out and punctures.
- A rugged design with six layer high tensile nylon construction results in one of the strongest tires in the industry.
- Engineered with the best rubber compounds that fight against cutting, tearing and chipping from debris in hazardous environments.
- Features a 3-step tread lug pattern that provides more biting edges and improves self-cleaning.
- Manufactured with a massive sidewall protector and rim guard that defend against brutal terrain.
- Made in the USA!
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||4|
|Tread Depth 32nds||15|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||19.3|
|Mounted Width (in)||8.2|
|Rim Width (in)||6|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||1210|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|