20x800x10 08 Ply Titan Multi Trac C/S Features & Benefits
- Titan Multi Trac C/S tires are extremely durable and have proven to be one of the longest wearing tires in commercial lawn care.
- Titan sold off many sizes of this tread design to Carlisle, but still manufactures some specific sizes of the Multi Trac C/S
- The Multi Trac C/S has greater tread depth and more rubber on the contact surface to provide increased puncture resistance and longer tire life.
- Unique shoulder design minimizes turf damage on hills and during sharp turns.
- Multiple sizes and ply ratings make this tire a popular choice for the lawn care professional.
- Titan Multi Trac tires are the tire of choice for major OEM's (original manufacturers equipment) mid-sized and large compact utility tractors.
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||8|
|Tread Depth 32nds||10|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||20.1|
|Mounted Width (in)||8.1|
|Rim Width (in)||6.5|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||No|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||1,550|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|