23x1050x12 4 Ply Carlisle All Trail and All Trail II Features & Benefits
- 23x1050x12 4 Ply Carlisle All Trail and Carlisle All Trail II are heavy duty tires with a durable non-directional tread that is designed to hold up extremely well on hard surfaces such as hard packed dirt, asphalt, gravel and pavement.
- It offers a unique close pattern tread design that not only increases the life of the tread, but also delivers a smoother riding and more responsive tire.
- These tires are designed primarily for use on utility vehicles and side-by-sides such as the John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, Kubota RTV and Yamaha Pro Hauler.
- They are highly recommended for golf course and ground maintenance vehicles that regularly carry heavy loads, tools and equipment.
- Perfect for construction sites, farming, security patrol vehicles and maintenance vehicles.
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||4 Ply|
|Tread Depth 32nds||No|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||23.08|
|Mounted Width (in)||9.87|
|Rim Width (in)||7.0|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||No|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|