OTR 350 Mag Off Road Features & Benefits
- OTR 350 Mag Off Road tires are heavy duty tires with a tough non-directional tread pattern that provides great traction and superior wear characteristics on a variety of surfaces.
- It is designed primarily for use on utility vehicles and side-by-sides. It is Kubota's original equipment tire choice on the very popular Kubota RTV.
- It offers a unique close pattern tread design that not only increases the life of the tread, but also delivers a more responsive tire with a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Built with a heavier 6 ply plating for heavy workloads and increased puncture resistance.
- The OTR 350 Mag Off Road tire is the perfect tire choice for athletic field management, farm work, fire and rescue, hunting, grounds keeping and golf course maintenance.
|Model||350 Mag Off Road|
|Brand||OTR Wheel Engineering|
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||6 Ply|
|Tread Depth 32nds||No|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||No|
|Mounted Width (in)||No|
|Rim Width (in)||No|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||No|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|