27x850x15 08 Ply Titan HD2000 Tires
- Titan HD 2000 tires are well known as a PREMIUM skid steer tire often used for aerial lift equipment.
- More shallow tread depth and smaller rim guard/sidewall protector than its big brother, the HD 2000 II.
- Original equipment tire (OEM) choice for many skid steer manufacturers such as John Deere and New Holland.
- Engineered with heavy duty sidewalls to protect against abrasions, tears and punctures.
- Feature a dual tapered step up lug that improves tread wear and extends tire life.
- Improved puncture and penetration resistance resulting from a deeper under tread.
- Longer tread life from shoulder-to-shoulder, full depth tread.
- Applications include skid steers, backhoes, mini-skid steers, subcompact tractors, aerial lifts and small industrial equipment.
- A quality and dependable tire made in the USA !
- Improved damage resistance from heavy duty sidewall.
|Ply Rating / Load Index / Star Rating||8|
|Tread Depth 32nds||15|
|Mounted Diameter (in)||26.8|
|Mounted Width (in)||8.6|
|Rim Width (in)||7|
|Max Capacity (lbs)||2890|
|Max Capacity @ 10MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 25 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 30 MPH||No|
|Max Capacity @ 50 MPH||No|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|